Property Investment Loans
Investing in residential property
Investing in residential property is a rising trend among Australians. Investing in properties is increasingly becoming another form of retirement planning. Investors rely on the capital appreciation in the value of the real estate to cover for the retirement. But before you go ahead, remember that the property which you choose is not going to be the only factor that will determine your success as an investor. Your investment loan will have a big impact on your cash flow and long-term returns.
If you are going to invest in property successfully, it calls for one key ingredient- careful planning. A rental property is a substantial financial commitment and you can achieve the best results if you take the time to get good advice and plan carefully before you act.
When it comes to property investment loans, your borrowing capacity increases as lenders also consider rental income that you will receive. Some lenders may even charge a higher interest rate for investment properties because they involve more risk.
Benefits of investing in property
- Property investments bring in regular rental income. Unlike any other investment like a term deposit or shares, properties give the promise of delivering returns from the first day when it comes into the market.
- You can claim a tax deduction for the expenses associated with owning and maintaining a rental property.
- Unlike other investment options, rental properties bring in a steady income weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Types of home loans
What can we do for you?
If you have decided to invest in an investment property, we advise you to consult our mortgage analysts, who are going to help you in choosing a suitable loan that will help minimise your risk and maximise your return. Here is what we can do for you-
- We will sit down with you and get a thorough understanding of your circumstances, needs and goals.
- We will help you compare a range of home loans from a wide choice of lenders and major banks to help you work out the options that suit you without you having to do any of the legwork.
- We will give you a clear comparison between different investment loans.
- We can help you calculate how much you can borrow and your likely monthly repayments so you know the price range you can afford to invest in.
- We will give you a clear explanation of all the costs associated with your loan.
- We will prepare the paperwork, lodge the application, and take care of all the running around.
- We will negotiate the right deal for your needs with the lenders, whom we work closely with.
- We will liaise with your lender and support you throughout the entire application, approval, and settlement process.
Opting for a relevant loan to finance your investment is important because a flexible, well-featured mortgage is as important as researching the market for the ideal investment property.
At Apt Mortgages, we let you know the maximum purchase price you may go for your investment purchase and we shop for a loan at competitive rates and fees which can help you make the better use of your investment.
Your investment loan will work very much in the same way as a home loan but there are some options which can offer additional benefits.